11.05.2014

Chels Wears: Floral Fringe Kimono

Kimono & Purse: Target | Pants & Scarf: Walmart | Ring: Flea Market | Wedges: Kmart | Tank: JCPenney's
I have become obsessed with kimonos recently, but hasn't everyone? I'm so glad that they are back on trend because I love flowy clothes that still keep you dressed up and comfortable. I got this one at Target and it has become my favorite. I like that it's dark, which makes it a fall/winter piece, but it's floral, which apparently makes it for spring/summer as well. I can tell that I'll be remixing this one for all seasons and you guys are going to have to just go along with it.

And while I don't really like to re-wear exact outfits, I will admit that I have worn this look before...except for the shoes. I wore this look with my lace up boots, that I probably wear too much, to go out to brunch with my mom when I was back home for my cousin's wedding in October but I thought these wedges would give it a little more sophistication. I really like how it turned out and I felt very chic in it all day. So wedges for the win.

Any new pieces to your closet that you're absolutely loving?

20 comments:

  1. I still haven't bought myself a kimono... I love them so I'm not sure why! lol! I love yours! I'm not much of a floral girl but the dark print on this one is super cute! I also love that studded bag! Looks like I need to look around at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this look on you! That kimono is great, and I love it with the scarf. Also, those booties are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing kimonos everywhere and I want one! Haha! I love how laidback yet put together they look. I also love your owl ring!

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you styled this! Perfect for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you do! I don't like floral either so I was surprised with how much I LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Ashley!!! That's exactly how I feel about them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute!! I love the look of kimonos but I've yet to buy one. I would totally buy this one from target. Love the ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got a pair of short-shanked Frye boots.... Love them!! They'd work well with this cute kimono look... Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you looks so sassy! Love the look! Thanks for giving ideas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cardi! So pretty!

    - Deniz

    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful Chels, your floral kimono is so pretty. You nailed this fall look!
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute kimono! You know I'm a sucker for dark florals! This one is so so pretty!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Sara! I actually thought of you when I bought it, thinking you'd probably buy it too lol

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...