11.24.2014

Favorite Winter Trends

Happy Monday, everyone! Hoping you all had a great weekend and are excited for the short work week. For today's November Blogathon prompt, we're asked to share our favorite winter trends. Right up my alley! I am currently obsessed with wearing all neutrals together or beautiful deep jewel tones. I love color so the jewel tones come as no surprise, but wearing neutrals isn't usually my thing, so it's been fun to try out recently. So here are two looks I created in Polyvore based on these two trends.

Which trend do you like best?

5 comments:

  1. Great collections, Chelsea! Love the bags best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewel tones! I'm all about bright colors in a dreary time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these outfits because all of the colors go so well together! Love the purple heels and the olive jacket!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...