Her first prompt is: There are 30 days in November, share 30 facts about yourself!
I really like this prompt because I always like to know more about who the person behind the blog is,
so here's some things about me that you might not know!
|Photo by Maddie B. Photography|
1. While typing this, I'm watching the Steelers game and it's really hard to pay attention to things about me, but I'll try my best.
2. Everyone says I have the wine taste of a 90 year old woman. I like the super dry stuff.
3. Three is my favorite number.
4. That is only significant because I really only like numbers that end in 0 or 5 because I have OCD.
5. Marion Claire Stationery is my pride and joy and seriously a dream come true.
6. I remember specific moments of my life by what I was wearing while they happened.
7. Pinterest has really made me start to enjoy cooking and I wish I didn't work so many nights so I could cook more.
8. I have been to Consol so many times since it opened and yet, not one of those times has been to see the Penguins play. #badyinzer
9. Every time I hear Wannabe by the Spice Girls, I think about my friend Katie from elementary school and dancing around her basement after school to that song.
10. I still have the Gettysburg Address memorized from when we had to recite it for credit in 7th grade.
11. I wish I lived closer to Seton Hill just so I could have an excuse to drive up that beautiful hill in the fall more often.
12. Anytime someone tells me they are not a feminist I feel like they really just need to be told what the word means. Equality. That's it. Not a battle of the sexes.
13. I'm a huge fan of indie movies. So much so that my Family Video staff calls single-title new releases "Chelsea movies" when explaining them to customers. (I have good taste, this usually creates a sale.)
14. MJ and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary on the 14th of this month.
15. I love roller coasters and have ever since I hit the height requirement.
16. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Let the countdown begin!
17. I started my first blog when I was 13.
18. I actually really like bartending but I wish the general public knew how to properly treat and tip anyone in the service industry.
19. My favorite part of Christmas is wrapping the presents.
20. I love wrapping presents so much that every year I consider starting a babysitting business that allows parents to drop off their kids with me to go shopping and then when they're done, drop off their presents with me and take their kids while I wrap their gifts for them. (I'll do this for people I know but if anyone steals this idea for a real business, please hire me.)
21. I tried on four outfits this morning (Sunday) before deciding on wearing the first thing I put on.
22. Facetious is my favorite word.
23. I always give a children's book with baby shower gifts.
24. I want few things more than I want to see the Pirates win the World Series.
25. Just realized I mentioned all three Pittsburgh sports teams in this.
26. I miss being a camp counselor, but could probably never live like that for a whole summer again.
27. I'm really proud of the students in Blogging Basics class and cannot wait to see how their blogs grow now that they're all ready and set up. Our last class meeting is this Thursday.
28. I almost hate to admit how much I like rap music.
29. To be fair, I love all kinds of music, I just think rap is such an art. People talk/singing really fast is impressive.
30. I hate how many of these sentences I started with I.