11.12.2014

Chels Wears: Super Casual

Shirt: Victoria's Secret | Pants & Sweatshirt: WalMart | Glasses: Rue21 | Shoes: Kandals | Bag: Target

Alright, this outfit is nothing special. I know that. But while I do "dress up" a lot, I wanted to show that I really do have "off" days too. I know that blogging, especially fashion blogging, can often times give a false sense of who someone is. And because I've been crazy busy lately, I don't always have time or, honestly, care enough to dress up during the day when I know I'm just going to bartend at night. (Which inevitably leads to a keg kicking and me getting splashed with beer.) So, here's a very average, as of recently, look for me. I'm sure I'll be back to my fancy pants soon, but for today, this super soft sweatshirt is really all I want. In other news...check out that serious bun head.


8 comments:

  1. For being a comfy outfit, I still think you look chic.. you can rock anything girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweatshirt does look like the comfiest thing ever. And still looking pretty casual chic, too. I love that high bun. I wish I could pull something like that off, but my hair would never hold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore dressing casual it's always so comfy! You look supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kate! All those years of dance, my hair is used to the bobby pins and usually does whatever I need it to, thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...