11.06.2014

Marion Claire Stationery: 2014 Holiday Launch

Today's November Blogathon prompt is to blog about a fall craft. So I thought this would be a good time to post about the Marion Claire Stationery 2014 Holiday Launch. This collection officially launched on Saturday, November 1st, but I didn't want to overwhelm the masses with posting about it on the blog that day as well. Especially since there are so few posts on my blog done on a Saturday, I didn't think it would be natural.


I'm so unbelievably proud of this collection. I really feel like it's the perfect mix of heart and sass, which is always my goal! And I think that each of these fit in perfectly with the Marion Claire Stationery brand and what I sell throughout the year. I have to admit that it was really hard for me to think about Christmas in general while I was just watching the leaves change colors, but such is retail. I hate skipping over Thanksgiving, but I have had two Thanksgiving designs up since October, so I didn't feel too awful about launching these at the beginning of November. I'm really excited about where this company is going and the growth that has come in just a few short (and quick) months.

Also, I will be heading to three craft shows soon, if you're in the area, I welcome you to come check out Marion Claire in person and get some of your holiday shopping done. More specifics will be up soon about those shows, so stay tuned!

Which holiday card is your favorite from this collection?


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Chels, I really like your designs.
    As tough as it is to think about prepping for Christmas, it's already the 7th (Down Under) and I have no idea where the past week went. Before you know it it will be December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels, these are amazing. I hope I can catch one of your shows. Would LOVE to get some things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And that would be awesome! Or you can always order online at etsy.com/shop/MarionClaireStation :)

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...