Hello. Today's post is brought to you by the number twelve. Here's a list of the twelve most memorable things that happened in the past year, in no real particular order, accompanied by some epic photos. And I would like to thank you all for following along with my little blog here, liking the page
on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest, and here's planning for bigger and better things in 2013!
Remember, sweet reader, you are awesome and I appreciate you!
12. Read twelve novels. Nerd alert.
11. Discovered some killer music. (Even though I think this happens to me every year.)
10. Said goodbye to my first pet after my family had to put our beautiful baby to sleep.
|Eric, Gordy & Me - we're just babies in this picture! Circa 1999-ish.|
9. Had nine poems published.
8. Became a blogger for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
6. Went parasailing with beautiful friends in Ocean City!
|Hannah, Me & Jenna - And, naturally, I am being ridiculous and over-dramatic.|
5. I got a kitten! After she was rescued from a random man in a Lowe's parking lot.
|Baby Khalifa might have bigger eyes than I do.|
3. Watched my brother grow as a musician through doing countless shows over the year, including his biggest show to date with Meiko. (I'm one proud little sister. You rock, Eric.)
|"She said, we gotta get outta this town before it explodes. Everyone knows it's exploding but they won't go. And I'm alone, would you come with me?"|
1. Finished a freakin' master's thesis.