12.21.2012

Fashion Forward Fridays: Pittsburgh Winter Wear

Well, the world didn't end today, but walking around downtown Pittsburgh this afternoon could have fooled me! Today was the first real snowfall we've had so far, happy first day of winter, and everyone was put away in their own buildings I guess. For a town that gets a good bit of snow, we seem to be very afraid of it while it's falling. So while I thought I was the only person left in the world, I realized that this would be a good opportunity to present ways to still look cute, while braving that Pittsburgh winter. So for your viewing pleasure and to hopefully give you some ideas - here are looks for casual, dressy and a night out. Enjoy!

And remember next week I will be featuring my favorite reader look for Fashion Forward Fridays! Send your photos to chelsandthecity[at]gmail[dot]com and I will pick my favorite and contact you by Thursday!

Winter Casual 


Winter Dressy


Winter Night Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...