2.11.2014

Valentine's For Yourself!

Cute phrase, cute graphic & how do you show yourself love more than taking a nap.
Fabulous facial cleanser products from a great company focused on empowering their customers & making 100% natural products.
How gorgeous are these shoes!? I want them soooooo badly.
Such a cute ring and you should always show endless love to yourself, this gives you a little reminder!
I honestly have gone through hundreds of these water bottles. I cannot live without them!
I'm in love with this tee! Such a cute graphic and can easily be styled.
These notepads are so handy. I love Julie and all of her products. She's such an inspiration.
This book is fabulous for you marriage skeptics! I read it over the summer and loved it. It is sort of the sequel to Eat, Pray, Love and I cannot recommend it enough.

I'll admit. I do like Valentine's Day. Not the over the top, guys going crazy to impress their ladies kind of Valentine's Day, but the showing others you appreciate and care about them type of day. Every year I send some girlfriends a Valentine and give my brother and parents a little something, and of course MJ always plans something special, which I don't mind being spoiled with, but the most important person to show love to, honestly, is yourself. Single or not, it's always good to put yourself first some times and Valentine's Day is the perfect time to do so! So with that in mind, these are some of my picks for how to treat yourself this Valentine's Day. Enjoy!


12 comments:

  1. Love all the great gift ideals. Especially the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Love that notepad, I'm a sucker for stationary!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pillow is perfect for all of us bloggers!! Such a fun round up...love finding all the cute girly stuff during this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this!! I especially want that pillow, midi ring, and notepad!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Modcloth pillow is so cute! And I am intrigued by that book. I loved Eat, Pray, Love. It will have to be added to my reading list! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! It was a totally different vibe than Eat, Pray, Love but follows up with her and the man she meets at the end and is so good. It totally changed my ideas on marriage.

      Delete
  6. love this Valentines wish list! The pillow is adorable & would look great on my bed!

    xxS
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...