1.13.2015

Workin' On My Fitness Playlist

MJ and I have decided this year we are getting our shit together! We have both put on those "relationship pounds" and now that we are both out of grad school and have pretty normal routines, we have no excuses. We both joined gyms, are drinking more water (I gave up pop completely) and are paying attention to what we eat. I would never say to lose weight for a man, but if your man is going to be losing weight...you better be beating him at that game. So, MJ...try to keep up ;) Here's a list of my favorite work out songs and some new ones I've fallen in love with. Hoping they motivate you and get you moving too!


Old Favorites

New Loves

What songs get you moving?

12 comments:

  1. Yessssss! Go Chelsea Go! I'm focusing on my fitness this year too, like forreal forreal haha. I'm determined to get back down to my pre knee surgery weight by december. I'll be rooting for you and MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha most of you "new favs" are on my workout playlist too! Some of my "old" favs are: Queen-Another One Bites the Dust, Lady Gaga-Applause, Eminem-Lose Yourself. hahaha I'm kind of all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I've started with a trainer and that's what I told him, just get me to pre-surgery weight. That ACL injury took it all out of me and I've been a baby about getting back on my grind haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Applause and Lose Yourself are on mine too! When I used to be really good at going to the gym in college, I could rap all the words to Lose Yourself...I've gotta get back to that status haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope those songs help you along. When I do active things, it's rare I listen to music. Sometimes, but a lot of what I try and do is outside and not in the confines of a gym (of which I never succeed in sticking with). In a gym, music for sure, Out? Not so much as I like to kind of keep track of my surroundings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started going back to the gym, so these are great songs to add to my playlist!! Thanks! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Me Bodied is one of my favorite workout jams!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is totally understandable! If I was running outside, I'd have to be able to hear cars and everything but there's so much snow up here that there is no sign of outdoor running anytime soon haha

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...