1.30.2015

Fashion Forward Fridays: Pantone Color of 2015

Well I figured that it was about time that I talk about the Pantone Color of the Year. So for today's Fashion Forward Fridays, here are three ways to wear the color of 2015; Marsala. I'm in love with this color, mostly because it's in the red family, which is one of my favorite colors to wear. This isn't my favorite "color of the year" ever but I'm certainly loving it way more than last year's.
How do you feel about Marsala as the color of the year?

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It has so many possibilities! I even have nails to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Marsala. I'm crushing on a cardigan of that color, although that dress is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! It's so pretty! The dress Marsala is my favorite!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I would looove a cardigain in Marsala!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...