11.15.2013

Fashion Forward Fridays: ShoeDiva Boutique & SIP SHOP SHOES

Honestly, where have I been with blogging recently? This is a serious promise that I'll be back with it and I just need you guys to hold tight while I get some of my plans in motion to make Chels & the City better. In the meantime, I could not pass up the opportunity to bring you a short interview from shoe designer, Janelle Cutler, the owner of ShoeDIVA Boutique. If you know me, you know shoes are my #1 obsession. Next Sunday, November 24th, Janelle, and the fabulousness that is the ShoeDIVA collection, will be hitting Pittsburgh in an event called SIP. SHOP. SHOES. that you do not want to miss. Details of the event are below, but here's your Fashion Forward Fridays inside peek at what to expect from this unique collection!




How would you describe the Shoe Diva collection?
I describe ShoeDIVA's shoe collection as stylish and flashy. They stand out and draw let's of attention to the feet of our divas!




Why did you decide to add the collection to Windy's Boutique?
Windy's Boutique has a unique selection of items hand picked by celebrity stylist Winter Ramos.  My shoes pose as an added accessory for the feet.


What is the price range for these unique shoes?
My shoes are very affordable ranging from $50-$135.


What is your favorite pair from the Shoe Diva collection?
I have so many favorites!  The ones that stand out the most currently are the JCD privileged spiked heel-less wedges. ($135)




What can fashionista's expect from the SIP. SHOP. SHOES. event?
Fashionistas can expect to enjoy an afternoon of shoe shopping with wine an appetizers. I want to create an experience so when they leave they remember SIP SHOP SHOES! Some inventory from the website will be available for purchase on the day of the event. Anything not in stock can be preordered from the website at the event.

When can we start buying up the collection?
Items are available for purchase now. Visit www.shoedivaboutique.com


Anything else you'd like to add...
Thank you so much for your time and interest in ShoeDIVA Boutique!



SIP. SHOP. SHOES. is scheduled for Sunday, November 24th from 2-6p.m. 
at Windy's Boutique in the SouthSide at 1903 East Carson Street.
This is a partnered post, but as always, all opinions are my own.


4 comments:

I love you for leaving a comment and do my best to reply to each one! I no longer accept anonymous commenting because of the amount of spam I was getting - I hope this isn't a problem for you. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...